HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New forum moderators

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I_Am_Zombie
Admin

PostSubject: New forum moderators   Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:12 am

I apologize for not being online recently and falling behind of my brothers. I've become a father now and that, which means I may have to sacrifice some time on DT and AO for the sake of my daughter. Because of this, the amount of members we have now, and my lack of activity recently, I bring foward 3 names to be recognized as members who I believe would make dedicated, reliable, and professional moderators for our forum in the Army of Oblivion. The poll results from my thread about moderator salary show that these new moderators will receive an additional 1000 EXP per week as an active moderator. The four names are below:

1. alcid

2. son_of_orcus

3. Wystril

The members above have entered themselves as candidates and I propose that ANY other members who have experience in this billet enter their names as well in this thread. All candidate names will be locked in by midnight of Friday, the 23rd (Next Friday). At that point, I will create a new thread with a poll included in which all members shall vote to select who the new moderators will be.

-Warlord of Oblivion, IAZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://oblivion.niceboards.net
alcid

PostSubject: Re: New forum moderators   Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:45 am

nice..
now our army shall rise again..
hhaha..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New forum moderators
Page 1 of 1